Thursday, February 15, 2007

How do you learn best?

I like this question, since it is a starting point for designing the presentation later on.
At this point it is sufficient to realize that there are more ways of learning, and thus much ways of presenting and teaching required.
  • talking about it, listening (sound)
  • doing it (movement)
  • reading (words)
  • watching pictures and schemes
  • alone or in collaboration
  • active or passive
  • ......

Again: their is a lot of literature on learning styles, but I did not make notes, then, or I lost them,,,, (which is worse?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it changes over time. The biggest problem of me is to start concentrating on the subject I need to learn. I guess learn best in an environment like library, silent and tidy.